The iron chip briquetting press is developed by YUKE to compact cast iron chip, nodular graphite iron chip, cast steel chip, iron powder, sponge iron and other metal scraps to briquettes without adding any adhesive. The briquettes can be directly formed by cold press with no process of heating or adding additives while maintaining the original material properties so that they can be stored, transported and placed in smelting furnace. This hydraulic briquette press can operate in automatic mode because of screw automatic feeder and chain automatic discharging unit, therefore reducing labor strength.
YUKE iron chip briquetting press is suitable for wide variety of raw materials such as granular material, powdery material, blocky material, etc. It has been extensively used in all kinds of industries, including smelting, chemical and construction industry. Additionally, the iron powder compressed by this full automatic briquette making machine can be directly filled in tin and then made into sponge iron, presenting higher capacity, faster revivification speed, low energy consumption, longer tin service life, etc. as compared with traditional tinning by manual work.
Features of Hydraulic Briquetting Press
1. Advanced Hydraulic Drive Device
YUKE hydraulic briquetting press adopts advanced hydraulic drive technology and premium wear resistant oil seal. The oil cylinder comes with state of the art processing technology, thus ensuring continuous running without weakening oil cylinder pressure, great durability and stability.
2. Low Energy Consumption and No Pollution
The briquette forming machine is mainly used to compress industrial wastes and dust into briquettes for recycling use, thereby reducing dust pollution and increasing resources utilization ratio. Special design in mechanical structure and power control allows this equipment to run in low power, thus saving considerable energy. In addition, thanks to enclosed structure design, the industrial wastes processing equipment will not generate air pollution and noise pollution.
3. Extensive Application and Great Adaptability
YUKE hydraulic briquetting press has found wide application in various countries around the world. It can adapt to the specific environment of every country by reasonable adjustment. Furthermore, even if used in severe environment such as freezing cold or high temperature weather, plateau, etc. the hydraulic briquette press can run normally.
4. Easy Installation and Convenient Transportation
YUKE metal scraps briquetting press adopts high strength steel plate as its standing legs which enable it to directly operate on flat hard area without having to build a foundation. That also generates no vibration, and makes it easy to transfer and transport the equipment.
5. Simple Operation and Easy Maintenance
The hydraulic briquetting press can operate in full automatic or semi-automatic mode according to the requirements of customer, thus saving labors and ensuring simple operation. It also features easy maintenance. That is, the only thing you should do to maintain this industrial briquetting machine is to regularly maintain it according to maintenance instruction.
6. High Safety
The drive part of YUKE briquetting press comes with enclosed design. For instance, driving shaft, motor, belt pulley and other drive parts features enclosed or semi-enclosed design. Together with observation platform and hole mounted on the equipment, safety during operation and observation is completely guaranteed.
1. YUKE hydraulic briquetting press is entirely manufactured from steel casting instead of steel plate weld assembly, eradicating cracking problem and improving stability and service life.
2. Advanced hydraulic drive technology, superposition and combination valves, superior wear resistant oil seal and specially constructed oil cylinder by up-to-the-minute technology keep continuous operation with full power and stability.
3. The metal powder forming press boasts computer control system which contributes to high automation, low failure rate and easy maintenance.
4. Automatic screw feeder and chain discharging device can be equipped based on user's condition.
|Models||Briquette diameter (mm)||Briquette density(t/m3)||Briquette weight(kg)||Power (kw)||Capacity (pcs/m)||Notes|
|YK32-300||Φ100-120||4.2-5.5||2-4||22||4-5||Full Automatic (with computer control)|
|YK32-400||Φ110-140||4.2-5.5||3-5||30||4-5||Full Automatic (with computer control)|
|YK32-500||Φ120-150||4.5-5.5||5-8||30||3-5||Full Automatic (with computer control)|
|YK32-600||Φ130-150||4.6-5.5||6-9||30-37||3-4||Full Automatic (with computer control)|
|YK32-700||Φ140-160||4.6-5.5||8-10||37||3-4||Full Automatic (with computer control)|
1. Iron Powder
2. Iron Powder Briquetting Press
3. Annular Briquette
5. Tunnel Kiln
6. Reduced Iron
6. Reduced Iron
7. Hammer Crusher
8. Jaw Crusher
9. Sponge Iron Powder (fineness: about 3mm )
10. Sponge Iron High Density Briquetting Press
12. Finished Products